Services available at
Mohill Family Support Centre
Our Centre is based at the Canon Donohoe Hall, Upper Main Street, Mohill, Co Leitrim N41 Y2F5. Our services include:
· Information—if we don’t have the information that you are looking for, we will do our best to locate it for you or signpost you to the relevant service.
· Advice & support for individuals and families, including Family Support Service and Parents Drop-In Support Service.
· Personal development and wellness courses.
· Counselling service & Play therapy service.
· Monthly Coffee Mornings.
· Parent & Toddler groups in Mohill, Ballinamore & Carrigallen.
· Parents Plus programme
· Summer camps, seasonal discos for young people, and youth led programmes, including drama classes.
· Kids’ monthly art & craft classes.
· Open Information Health Days.
· Cultural Days, including St Patrick’s Day event.
· Garden Group & Walking group.
· Women’s Group and Men’s Group.
· Carers support group.
· Foróige Youth Clubs and Mohill Youth Café.
· “Rainbows” bereavement & separation programmes for young people..
· School Uniform Co-op
· Food Cloud, and food distribution service.
· Christmas Fair.
· Christmas and Summer events brochures.
· In house newsletter sent by e-mail monthly.
· Weekly Mohill Notes in the Leitrim Observer.
· Photocopying, faxing & other administrative supports for local organisations.
· Seniors Alert Scheme (personal alarms).
· “Listening ear” service.
· Outreach to Ballinamore & Carrigallen on a weekly basis.
We also provide Room Rental for all kinds of events run by outside groups, such as
- the Mohill Active Age group for the over 55s.
- Mohill ICA women’s group (who regularly run events & demos for the public free of charge).
- Weekly Bingo (run by Mohill Resources CLG).
- Sean Nós dance classes for children.
- Mohill Prayer group, and the Legion of Mary.
- Mohill Community Network.
- Mohill St Vincent de Paul meetings.
- ETB funded programs.
- Foroige Drop in Youth Projects.
- TUSLA meetings with families.
The operational programme in Ireland supports the provision of food and
basic material assistance and aims to protect the most vulnerable people
from poverty at all stages of the lifecycle.
The operational programme aims to support these most deprived groups through the distribution of food packages and basic material assistance. Food packages, meals and essential items will be distributed by partner organisations at their premises, on the street and directly to recipients' homes.
This programme is funded by the European Union and the Department of Social Protection.
FoodCloud is an Irish social enterprise that exists first and foremost
to reduce the environmental, social and economic impact of food waste by
redistributing surplus food to our network of Charity and Community